Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Next Stop

We are finishing up our projects here at Graham Equestrian Center in Maryland and are setting our sights on Arizona as our winter destination. Not sure how everything will work out yet but I am confident it will. We are selling our bus before we leave here and we haven’t decided how we’ll get to AZ. We will either fly there and ship our stuff (Joe said I have to pare down even more  - NOT happy about that) and get an RV there, or we’ll get an RV here and drive to AZ – I like this option best because then I wouldn’t have to get rid of anything. And we are still looking for a ranch to work at out there (or multiple ranches). Again, I’m confident that things will show up when needed – our part is to step out in faith. :o)

It’s been a great experience here for all of us. Jadyn started out being afraid to ride horses to saying, “Hey mom look – one hand.” Joe has done a lot of work here building fences, repairing fences, washing/painting barn, taking care of horses and the list goes on – and he’s been able to get some riding in too. I’ve enjoyed coming up with different menus and implementing them each week – and going to the different farm stands to get the best deals.

Jadyn, Joe, Ginny Look! One hand!

Joe pressure washing the barn Joe trail riding

Next time I think I’ll write about this really cool cider mill we went to. We’ll have to go back to get some pictures first. Until then, Adios Amigos…….

No comments:

Post a Comment