Wednesday, April 21, 2010

School Bus For Us

Well, it looks like we might be getting a school bus in Florida within the next couple weeks. We'll drive down there and take a look at them. There's a guy down there that sells unconverted ones. I would prefer one already converted, but Joe wants to start from scratch and do it himself - although I don't think he would turn one down if it was the right price.
But maybe it might be better to stay with our car and tent camp since it would be cheaper on gas.
Decisions decisions......
So the plan right now is to go and look at what the bus man has and then do some camping by Hudson, FL with my oldest daughter and her boyfriend. Then go back to the space coast and look for workamp or some other type of work before we move on.
It still seems like soooo much work before we get there though. I look around my apartment and think, "Oh my gosh I still have so much stuff to get rid of!" I'm tired right now so it seems a little overwhelming.
Must sleep.......

No comments:

Post a Comment