Friday, May 28, 2010

Breakfast on the Beach

This morning we stopped to have breakfast on the beach. We were on our way up to Merritt Island from Palm Bay and decided to stop at the beach across from Patrick Air Force Base. It was such a beautiful morning too with a nice breeze.  While Joe and Jadyn were walking on the beach I decided to clean up the bus a bit. While I was in there I heard two loud BOOM BOOM’S that shook the bus. I was like, “What the heck!?” I thought someone was attacking the bus, then I thought the air force base launched a rocket, but that’s not the right sound for a launch (a successful launch). Then I realized it was the sonic boom of the space shuttle coming back in from space. Pretty darn cool!

So this is where we pulled up to have breakfast at PAFB.

May27 010

May27 018

May27 021

May27 028

Here Joe is helping put up a very pretty entry door. Good job sweetie!

May27 036

Joe and I were talking today about living our dreams and I realized that I have already lived some: having children, working on the space shuttles, owning my own home, getting married, owning my own business, being a stay-at-home mom, and now – traveling the country. Next is traveling the world – or competing on Hells Kitchen.  :o)

1 comment: