Friday, May 14, 2010

Graduation! Yeah!!

I am so thankful I was able to be in Florida to see my oldest graduate with Honors from Brevard Community College with her Associates in Arts degree. I’M PROUD OF YOU JESSIE!

graduation 008

Afterwards we went out to eat and my husband and her boyfriend left together and I rode home with my two girls. Jadyn fell asleep in her car seat so Jess and I rocked out to some Shania Twain. It was a great mother-daughter moment.

Now, let me get you caught up on what’s been happening. Joe’s been busy getting the bus ready for us to live in. He took out most of the seats and the heater in the back (and discovered a rats nest - no rats thankfully).

graduation 001

graduation 006 copy

 

 

 

 

 

Our friend Greg of Renew Systems of Central Florida pressure washed the bus.  The pictures are of Greg ontop of the bus and Joe on the hood. What a difference in how the bus looked!

cleaningthebus 014 copy cleaningthebus 016 copy

In this picture we had just given our friend Steve and his son Josh a ride in the bus. Steve has graciously allowed us to stay at his house this week while we get our bus ready. Steve is one of the brainiacs that works at Kennedy Space Center. :o)

cleaningthebus 013 copy

Here are my two girls. They are happy to be able to spend time together. :o)

cleaningthebus 019 cleaningthebus 020

These pictures are of Mother’s Day. We went to Playalinda beach that day and yes, we did see naked people. The last lot, #13, is where the nudist go. I’ve never been down there so we drove all the way to the end and I had Jessie get out and see if she saw anything on the other side of the dune. She did see a man’s naked butt – he was walking away from her. I think she was waiting for him to turn around because she was up there for a few minutes checking things out. :o) We ended up going to a different area that wasn’t supposed to have nudist, but one chick decided she wanted to let it all hang out. It was a little weird to see a naked booty on a boogie board.

Jess and Jadyn, Joe is talking to Jessie’s boyfriend Alfredo.

florida mother's day 015

Jadyn loves holding hands with Jessie.

florida mother's day 017 

We were on our way to the beach, but we decided to stop at the church we used to go to when we lived here in Florida. We are waiting in the lobby.

florida mother's day 016

At Playalinda Beach Florida.

florida mother's day 037

florida mother's day 038

florida mother's day 045

No comments:

Post a Comment